C O S M O + D O N A T O
We offer specialized industry-pricing and custom-commissioned design services to fashion agency publicists, personal stylists, social media producers, as well as filmed-media costume and wardrobe departments.
Stylists are welcome to visit our retail store to pull for editorial or personal client style-outs. A standard pull-fee is assessed before items leave the premises, and a pre-authorized credit card transaction is held in escrow for our security.
Photography is not permitted inside of our retail boutiques, dressing salons, or showroom studio.
MERCHANDISE RENTAL POLICY
At our discretion, we allow specific statement pieces and custom couture to be temporarily leased, via purchaser's entrance into a termed Conditional Rental Agreement. The retail value of the total transaction must meet a minimum of $5,000, before qualifying for rental.
1. Customer purchases a minimum of $5,000 at-retail.
2. In addition to purchase transaction, a 30% "rental fee deposit" is charged and held in escrow.
3. When goods are returned to store, per the schedule agreed-to in the rental contract-- and are deemed to be in sellable condition-- the full-purchase transaction is refunded. The 30% rental fee deposit is non-refundable. Any goods presenting signs of wear, odor, damage, or alteration, are not eligible for return or exchange under rental agreement.
BARTERED SERVICES, NAMED CREDIT, OR TRADE IN-LIEU OF PAYMENT
If your project is not leveraged to conduct, we advise you to approach vendors within your budgetary means. We make no exceptions to this strict policy.
CUSTOM DESIGN, COMMISSIONED WORKS, PRIVATE MANUFACTURING
We stand behind a rich history of customized and made-to-measure fashion that spans almost three decades. Our team is prepared to work under deadlines and with discretion.
COUTURE / MADE TO MEASURE / SMALL RUN PRODUCTION
- original concept or technical design and construction
- hand-worked notions (lace, beading, appliques) and customized trims
- development or sourcing of specialty raw materials
- hand-made custom patterns, hand-tailoring and construction
- buyout-exclusivity privileges to internal designs in-projection, concept samples, or fabrics
- on-location services (styling, tailoring, personal dressing, support)
PERSONALLY-BRANDED PRODUCT LINES
fashion apparel, accessories, cosmetics & fragrances, home textiles
- "vanity"-named collections or item-drops
- expenditure and process guidance, merchandising calendar, production planning, budgeting and allocations projection
- customized packaging and branding collateral design
- private-label and white-label fashion goods - ODM and OEM
- white-labelled and custom-formulated cosmetics and fragrances
(Above: Glam Monster, an original custom-blend unisex fragrance by Cosmo + Donato. Mixed in Los Angeles, Glam Monster is a Fragrance Foundation "FiFi" Award nominee for Best New Indie Fragrance.)
- licensed-name merchandising and manufacturing (on-behalf of represented likenesses, owned creative or intellectual properties)
- we currently design and manufacture private-label goods for several high profile figures in the entertainment, recording, and professional sports industries.
- discretion, confidentiality. All employees, consultants, and contractors sign non-disclosure agreements per each project. We do not share designs, pattern-blocks, or strategy processes in a centralized or cross-project capacity. Projects (and all related collateral) are titled and identified by file numbers, not client or brand-name.
- one-on-one service, in-person or online meetings, closed-showroom visits.
- in addition to our company-owned production studio, we partner with a number of well-vetted fashion manufacturers -- domestic and offshore -- which are scaled for volume production
- wholesale orders (MOQs apply) of in-season Cosmo + Donato stock styles; access to legacy and unproduced concept styles.
- film/television/concert-tour (principal and ensemble) wardrobe
- creating customized designs in multiples (stock or original design, pantone-matching, customized print, embroidery, sublimation, wash treatments)
- specialty or technical design modifications, injection-moulded mechanics
- reinforced or cut-away construction, aged or distressed, embellished
- custom-milled fabrications
- tech / thermochromic / iridescent fabrics, fiber-optics / lighting
- garment finishing: printing, appliques and embroidery with specialty techniques (reflective, flocked, puff-embroidered, custom repeats/patterns)
- packaging, hang-tags, main labels, b2b freight delivery
Deontay Wilder, WBC Heavyweight World Champion, in custom-couture armament of Italian leather and Austrian crystal- designed and constructed by Cosmo + Donato.
Photography is not permitted inside of our retail boutiques, dressing salons, or our showroom studio.
All inquiries, please contact us via email at INFO@COSMOandDONATO.COM